Best Ever Potato Salad
Fructose Free Lactose Free Vegetarian
A potato salad is a potato salad, right? Wrong! This potato salad will knock your socks off. and as it is made using a food processor, it is also incredibly simple to make. I have listed it as a side salad but honestly it is so good that your guests might try and eat it as their main. You have been warned...
- 1kg Desiree Potatoes, cut into 3cm slices (or new potatoes cut in half)
- 50g Coriander, including stalks
- 2 Spring Onions, green part only, very roughly chopped
- 1 Long Green Chilli, deseeded
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar (if you do not have any, then white wine vinegar will do the trick)
- 120g Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- Large Saucepan
- Food Processor, with a small bowl
- Serving Bowl
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil, over a high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until they are tender and cooked through. Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, whiz the coriander, spring onions, sesame oil, chilli, soya sauce, and vinegar in the food processor, until it forms a smooth paste. Transfer to the serving bowl, add in the mayonnaise and mix to fully combine. Fold through the potatoes until they are fully coated in the sauce. Serve